Contributed by: Chef Brad Farmerie
Mini Cervena Venison Burgers
Try these Mini Cervena Vension Burgers. They only take two minutes to cook and are delicious!
- 2.2 lbs Ground Cervena venison
- 1 t Dried oregano
- 1 t Ground cinnamon
- 8 Stems flat leaf parsley – leaves removed and finely chopped
- 2 t Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t Maldon salt
- 1/2 t Freshly ground pepper
- Separate meat into 12 equal portions.
- With your hands, lightly form the meat into patties, taking care not to pack them too tightly.
- Grill over a medium flame to medium rare, about 1-2 minutes on each side. Be careful not to overcook the burgers as the meat cooks very quickly.