Mediterranean Heirloom Tomato Salad
Mediterranean Heirloom Toamto Salad taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 3-4 Large, ripe heirloom tomatoes – cut into medium pieces
- 2 oz Micro arugula
- 1/4 C Crumbled imported feta
- 1 Small Lemon – juiced
- 1/2 C Greek Yogurt – strained
- 2 Garlic cloves – minced
- 2 t Fresh mint – minced
- 1 Hand full Kalamata olives – cut into fourths lengthwise
- 1 English cucumber
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White pepper
- Combine mint, garlic, yogurt & stir.
- Season to taste with salt & white pepper.
- With a peeler, cut long ribbons from the cucumber, and then allow them to curl in ice water.
- Smear a dollop of the mint yogurt from one end to the other on a plate.
- Scatter the tomatoes across the yogurt.
- Lightly drizzle the tomatoes with lemon juice, and then sprinkle with the Kalamata Olive pieces.
- Place the micro arugula in the spaces between the tomatoes, then garnish with the feta.
- Lastly place the curled cucumber ribbons decoratively on the plate, and then drizzle the dish with the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.