These Toasted Marshmallow-Chocolate Popsicles use California Avocados for a smooth, creamy texture!
- 1 ½ cups mini-marshmallows, divided
- 2 California Avocados, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 ½ Tbsp. sugar
- Preheat broiler to HIGH.
- Place marshmallows on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Space marshmallows so few are touching each other.
- Broil marshmallows on HIGH for 2 minutes or until they reach desired toasty-ness. (Do not step away… these suckers brown fast!)
- Place 1 cup toasted marshmallows in a blender or food processor.
- Add avocados and remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until completely smooth.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup toasted marshmallows.
- Transfer mixture to a frozen pop mold; insert wooden sticks, cover, and freeze.