Contributed by: Manassero Farms (The Original) - Irvine
Manassero Farms Heirloom Tomato Salad
Manassero Farms Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe with Basil, Mozzarella, Pepper, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Ripe heirloom tomatoes (one medium tomato per person is a good guide)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Traditional Balsamic vinegar
- Roughly chop your tomatoes.
- Stack fresh basil leaves and cut them “chiffonade style”.
- Cut mozzarella to desired size.
- Place everything in a bowl, salt & pepper to taste.
- Add olive oil and Balsamic vinegar to taste.