Macerated Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with Herb Crystals Mint
Macerated Fruit & Yogurt Parfait with Herb Crystals Mint taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1 oz Fresh Origins Herb Crystal Mint
- 2 FreshOrigins Mint Tops
- 4 or 5 large Strawberries
- 1/2 C Blueberries
- 12 Raspberries
- 16 oz Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Orange flavored liqueur (Contreau or Triple Sec) – sub 1/2 cup OJ mixed with 2 T honey to make nonalcoholic
- Slice strawberries thinly. In 3 separate small bowls, add fruit: strawberries in one, blueberries in another and raspberries in another.
- Pour orange liqueur over the fruit in each bowl. Then sprinkle sugar over the fruit. Put in fridge and let the berries macerate for about 20 minutes. Take out, stir gently and put back in fridge for 20 more minutes.
- In a short glass, first add a layer of raspberries. Then add a layer of yogurt, a layer of blueberries (save some for the top), and another layer of yogurt. Take strawberries and fan them so they are overlapping and go in a circular motion all the way around on the outside edge of the glass.
- Add blueberries to the center. Garnish with a Mint Top & lastly, sprinkle on Herb Crystal Mint.