Contributed by: Anqi By House of An - Costa Mesa
A perfect mix for cocktails including their mojito
2 oz Bacardi Rum3/4 oz fresh lime juice3/4 oz lavender syrup*1/2 oz agave nectar2 fresh blackberries5-6 mint leavesSprite or soda water
- In a shaker, muddle fruit and mint; then add rest of the ingredients with ice.
- Shake and pour into hi-ball; add a float of Sprite or soda water.
- Garnish with small stalk of sugar cane and additional mint if desired.
- *Lavender syrup is available commercially with brands such as Monin.
- To make lavender simple syrup, put 1 C water and 1 C sugar in a deep saucepan, and add 2-3 T of fresh or dried lavender. Simmer for 5 minutes, then strain before cooling. Refrigerate for up to one week.