Jarlsberg Breakfast Pizza
Jarlsberg Breakfast Pizza taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- Store-bought flatbread or pizza dough
- 1 ½ cups Jarlsberg® cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp. chopped basil, plus one sprig as garnish
- freshly ground pepper, salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Roll out the pizza dough to desired thickness.
- 3. Place the rolled out pizza dough on to the prepared baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese. Make 4 small wells with the cheese, and crack an egg into each well. Arrange the bacon around the eggs, and top with the chopped basil leaves and the tomato halves. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Bake for about 8-10 minutes until the eggs are just set and the pizza crust is golden.