Hatch Chile Marinade
Chef Marco Zapien offers up his Melissa’s family favorite Hatch Chile Marinade recipe.
- 1/2 C Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 C Orange juice
- 1/2 C Beer
- 1 C Vegetable oil
- 1 T Melissa’s Hatch Chile powder – Hot
- 1 T Melissa’s Hatch Chile powder – Mild
- 1 T Kosher salt
- 1 t Pepper
- 1 t Dried oregano
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 T Garlic – chopped
- In a blender or food processer, add all marinade ingredients except the vegetable oil.
- Start blender and drizzle in the vegetable oil.
- Marinate your meats at least overnight in the refrigerator.