Recipe by Chef Theo Ioannou, Waterfalls at the Atrium Hotel
Grilled Mahi Mahi With Papaya Avocado Spring Salad
Grilled Mahi Mahi With Papaya Avocado Spring Salad taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Salad 1 Mango- peeled & evenly small diced1 Papaya- peeled & evenly small diced1 Avocado- peeled & evenly small diced1/2 Red chile- pipped & finely diced2 T Cilantro- finely chopped1 T Chives- chopped1/2 t Garlic- chopped2 T Virgin olive oilJuice of half a limeSalt & cracked pepperDressing:1/2 C Olive oil1/2 t Garlic- crushed1 t Italian parsley- chopped1 t Cilantro- chopped1 t Chives- choppedJuice from one lemonSalt & cracked black pepperMahi Mahi:7 oz Mahi Mahi filet
- 2 oz Fresh baby water cress in a petite bundle for garnish
- Mix the mango, papaya and avocado in a bowl
- Add garlic, chives, cilantro and chile.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the lime juice and olive oil.
- Mix the salad gently as not to bruise the mixture.
- Whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice.
- Season well and then add the fresh herbs.
- Mahi Mahi:
- Sear the Mahi Mahi for about 3 minutes on each side
- Place on top of lightly tossed salad and top with Watercress bundle.