Courtesy of Balls Vodka
Gingerbread Martini taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 2 oz Balls Vodka
- 2 oz Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz Gingerbread Syrup
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream, half melted
- 1 Gingerbread Cookie
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- Crush gingerbread cookie and frost the rim of glass with it.
- Half fill cocktail shaker with crushed ice.
- Add all remaining cocktail ingredients in it. Shake until frosted from outside.
- Take garnished martini glass; strain and pour mixed drink in it.