Fresh Baked Bread
If you love that homemade bread found in restaurants, you’ll be surprised at how easy it can be to make! You’ll be adding fresh baked bread to your own
3 cups flour¼ tsp yeast1 ¼ tsp salt1 ¼ cups water
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Slowly add water as ingredients are mixing.
- Form the dough into a ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Spray a large mixing bowl with canola oil, and add the dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 12-24 hours, depending on how sour you like your bread.
- Preheat your bread pan in the oven at 410 degrees.
- Place your round of dough in the pan and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Slice and serve with small bowls of olive oil, balsamic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.