Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew
Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1.5 lb Dried beef
- 1 lb Smoked pork ribs
- 0.5 lb Pork sausage
- 0.5 lb Smoked ham
- 0.5 lb Smoked bacon
- 5 lb Black beans
- 2 lb Yellow onions
- 6 oz Chopped garlic
- 6 Bay leaves
- Black pepper
- Cut dried beef into 1 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Put into cold water to remove excess salt from dried beef.
- Pot 1: Boil the water with meats for 30 minutes.
- Pot 2: Boil black beans with bay leaves and small amount of rosemary.
- Pan : Sautee garlic and onions.
- When black beans are 75% cooked, add all the meats and garlic, onions, salt, pepper.
- Cook until thickened.