Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew
Feijoada Brazilian Black Bean Stew taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1.5 lb Dried beef1 lb Smoked pork ribs0.5 lb Pork sausage0.5 lb Smoked ham0.5 lb Smoked bacon5 lb Black beans2 lb Yellow onions6 oz Chopped garlic6 Bay leavesSaltBlack pepperRosemaryGarlic
- Cut dried beef into 1 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Put into cold water to remove excess salt from dried beef.
- Pot 1: Boil the water with meats for 30 minutes.
- Pot 2: Boil black beans with bay leaves and small amount of rosemary.
- Pan : Sautee garlic and onions.
- When black beans are 75% cooked, add all the meats and garlic, onions, salt, pepper.
- Cook until thickened.