Fall Harvest Cocktail
Enjoy the Fall Harvest Cocktail this holiday season before it disappears!
1 oz Apple Cinnamon Shrub.5 oz Lemon Juice.25 oz Tart Cherry Liqueur1.5 oz Ballast Point Barrel Aged 3 Sheets Rum1 dash Sun Liquor Cherry BittersApple Cinnamon Shrub Recipe:2 Red Delicious Apples2 Fuji Apples1.5 cups Demerara Sugar4 Cinnamon Sticks3/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a shaker tin and shake vigorously
- 2. Strain over ice and garnish with an apple slice
- 1. Core all 4 apples and small dice.
- 2. Combine diced apples and sugar into a robo coupe (or any other food processor)
- 3. Take mixture and place in sealed container with 4 cinnamon sticks. Let the mixture sit in fridge for 2 days.
- 4. Remove cinnamon sticks from mixture and add apple cider vinegar.
- 5. Strain mixture through a fine mesh strainer pressing all ingredients for full extraction.