Plan your Mardi Gras party withaclassic New Orleans’ dish, all under ten ingredients. The Chicago seafood experts of Fahlstrom’s Fresh Fish Market share their simple recipes that will bring The Big Easy’s flavor to your Mardi Gras party or Fat Tuesday celebration.
Classic Cajun cooking can seem complex and intimidating. However, the following ten core ingredients can be used in different applications for wonderfully delicious dishes. Using just Shrimp, Spicy Andouille Sausage, Crawfish, Holy Trinity (onions, green pepper & celery), Seafood Stock, Cajun Seasonings, Butter and Flour…
Fahlstrom’s Fresh Fish Market Mardi Gras Po’ Boy
Plan your Mardi Gras party with a classic New Orleans’ dish, all under ten ingredients. The Fahlstrom’s Fresh Fish Market experts share a Po’ Boy recipe
- Shrimp (You can also use Crawfish or Andouille)
- 7 inch soft toasted roll
- Season the Shrimp with your favorite seafood/ creole blend and salt and pepper.
- Pan fry the shrimp and let rest.
- Take your roll, top with lettuce, red onion, tomato and tartar sauce.
- Top with shrimp and serve.