Dilbert’s Honey, White Chocolate, Macadamia Nut Cookies
Fresh baked cookies starring the beautifully balanced nature of honey
3 C All-purpose flour1 t Baking soda1/2 t Salt1 C Butter3/4 C Brown sugar10 T Raw honey2 Large eggs1 1/2 t Vanilla extract1 t Cardamom powder1 C White chocolate chip1 C Macadamia nuts – chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar in electric mixer.
- Add eggs, 8 T of honey, vanilla and cardamom,and blend until smooth.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda, Macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough onto greased cookie sheet, drizzle leftover honey on top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes based on size of cookie.
- Enjoy while still warm!