Contributed by: Chef Bradley Martin
Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab
Coconut Curry Soup with King Crab taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 oz Yellow onion – finely diced1 T Ginger – finely chopped2 T Sesame oil7 C Coconut milk4 oz Red curry paste3 T Curry powder1 oz Fish sauce3 oz Garlic chili sauce2 oz Brown sugar2 oz Mae ploy (sweet chili sauce)Kosher salt
- In a medium size pot over medium heat, saute onions and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Add curry paste and powder and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add remainder of ingredients and let simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning as needed
- Garnish soup with king crab meat or shrimp (cooked), toasted cashews and fine sliced green onion.