Contributed by: Chef Pascal Lorange
Chocolate Pot de Cr�me
Chocolate Pot de Creme taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 cups Heavy Cream1.5 cups Milk4 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar3 Egg yolks11 OZ of Dark 64% ChocolateFOR THE VANILLA CREAM: 1 cup Heavy Cream1 Tablespoon of Confectioners’ Sugar1 Vanilla Bean
- Bring heavy cream and milk light boil being cautious so as to not scorch. (about 190 degrees)
- In a separate bowl whisk sugar into the yolks.
- Slowly temper yolks and add to milk/cream mixture.
- Mix in chocolate and bring entire mixture to 165 degrees.
- Then serve and chill overnight.
- FOR VANILLA CREAM: In a mixing bowl whip cream, vanilla, and sugar together until soft peak.