Caribbean Jerk Stir Fry
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil1 green bell pepper, cubed1 red bell pepper, cubed¼ cup sweet onions, sliced¾ lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into strips2½ tsp. Caribbean jerk seasoning1/2 cup plum sauce1 Tbsp. soy sauce¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- • Step 1: Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- • Step 2: Add bell pepper and onion, cook until slightly tender
- • Step 3: Remove pepper and onion and set aside
- • Step 4: Add chicken and jerk seasoning; cook until no longer pink.
- • Step 5: Add plum sauce, bell peppers, and onions
- • Step 6: Cook until ingredients are heated
- • Step 7: Sprinkle with soy sauce and chopped peanuts