Caprese of Mozzarella Burrata
Caprese of Mozzarella Burrata taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 oz Small leaf arugula5 oz Baby heirloom tomatoes – halved1 t Fresh lemon juice1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil4 oz Ball of BurrataSalt
- Heat frying oil in a fryer or tall saucepot to 350 degrees.
- Combine the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice, emulsify and season to taste.
- Cut the burrata into three pieces, and then place them in each corner of a triangular plate.
- Fill in the gaps with the tomatoes.
- Season the cheese and tomatoes lightly with salt, and then drizzle with the lemon emulsion.
- Place the arugula in the hot oil for 20-30 seconds, or until crisp.
- The arugula should crisp and stay dark green in color.
- Remove quickly from the oil, and strain immediately.
- Lightly toss with salt and place the crispy greens in the center of the plate.