Courtesy of Balls Vodka
Candy Cane Infused Vodka
Candy Cane Infused Vodka taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
8-10 miniature candy canes1-1/4 cups Balls vodka1 wide-mouth pint Mason jar
- Add the candy canes to the Mason jar.
- Pour the vodka over the candy canes and seal the Mason jar with lid.
- Place in a cool, dark spot in your kitchen and shake up every few hours.
- Infuse the vodka for up to 24 hours, although candy canes will dissolve much faster.
- Store the vodka in the Mason jar in the refrigerator.