Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad
This innovative bacon and blue cheese potatoe salad recipe comes from Horse Thief BBQ in downtown Los Angeles.
– 2lb medium diced cooked potatoes– 2oz blue cheese– 4 strips cooked bacon (crumbled)– 2 green onions sliced thinly on a bias– 3oz extra virgin olive oil– 1.5 oz white wine vinegar– salt and pepper to taste
- – combine vinegar & oil in blender until emulsified
- – combine potatoes, bacon, blue cheese, green onions
- – mix dressing over potatoes, lightly mashing the potatoes until well combined with a creamy texture
- – add salt and pepper to taste mixing well before adding additional