Blackmarket Bakery Blackstrap Betty Cookies
Blackstrap Betty Cookies Blackmarket Bakery taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
8 1/2 oz Melted unsalted butter1 lb Granulated sugar6 1/2 oz Dark molasses2 Eggs20 oz All purpose flour1 T Baking soda1 t Salt2 t Cinnamon2 t Ground ginger11 oz Dried apricots – chopped
- Combine sugar, butter, molasses, and egg in a bowl until homogeneous.
- Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger.
- Stir dry ingredients into the sugar/butter mixture, until combined. Do not overmix.
- Stir the apricots into batter until combined.
- Scoop dough into even balls and roll each in additional granulated sugar.
- Place on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake at 350 until set on the edges but still slightly gooey in the center.