A balanced sangria highlighting the sweet and tarty flavors of blackberries
3 oz. Troublemaker GSM1 oz. Sacred Bond Brandy¾ oz. Razzmatazz¾ oz. Peach Schnapps½ oz. Blackberry Puree2 oz. Welch’s White Grape JuiceTop Soda Water1 each Orange Quarter1 each Lime Wedge1 each Mint Crown1 each Raspberry
- Add all ingredients except for soda water in ice filled mixing tin.
- Shake and strain into freshly iced wine glass. Top with soda water
- Lime wedge, orange quarter, raspberry on rim of glass.
- Rest mint crown on top of ice in front of other garnishes.
- Add black straw before serving.