Contributed by: Jimmy's Famous American Tavern - Brea, Jimmy's Famous American Tavern - Dana Point, Jimmy’s Famous American Tavern – All Locations
A balanced sangria highlighting the sweet and tarty flavors of blackberries
- 3 oz. Troublemaker GSM
- 1 oz. Sacred Bond Brandy
- ¾ oz. Razzmatazz
- ¾ oz. Peach Schnapps
- ½ oz. Blackberry Puree
- 2 oz. Welch’s White Grape Juice
- Top Soda Water
- 1 each Orange Quarter
- 1 each Lime Wedge
- 1 each Mint Crown
- 1 each Raspberry
- Add all ingredients except for soda water in ice filled mixing tin.
- Shake and strain into freshly iced wine glass. Top with soda water
- Lime wedge, orange quarter, raspberry on rim of glass.
- Rest mint crown on top of ice in front of other garnishes.
- Add black straw before serving.