Beef Noodle Stir fry
Sauce1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce3 Tbsp. oyster sauce1 Tbsp. brown sugar, packed1 Tbsp. ginger, grated2 garlic cloves, pressed1 tsp. sesame oil1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes1/4 tsp. ground black pepperStir Fry2 (7-ounce) refrigerated udon noodles1 Tbsp. olive oil8 oz. beef top sirloin filet, thinly sliced across the grain8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced6 oz. broccoli florets2 carrots, diced
- • Step 1: Whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, red pepper flake, and ground black pepper; set aside
- • Step 2: Cook udon noodles according to package instructions; drain
- • Step 3: Heat olive oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- • Step 4: Add beef and cook, until browned, 3-4 minutes; set aside
- • Step 5: Stir in mushrooms, broccoli, and carrots Cook until tender, 3-4 minutes
- • Step 6: Stir in udon noodles, beef, and soy sauce until combined, 2-3 minutes. Serve