Bacon Sauteed Greens With Blistered Grapes
Bacon Sauteed Greens With Blistered Grapes taste great. The perfect side dish to any summer meal!
- 1/4 C Canola oil
- 1 C Diced bacon
- 1 T Sliced garlic
- 1 T Sweet white onions – julienned
- 1 lb Red seedless grapes
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- 5 lb Greens – collard, Swiss chard, pea greens
- Heat oil in saute pan.
- Once hot, add bacon and keep on medium heat till crisp.
- Turn up heat and add garlic, onions and grapes and saute quickly until caramelized
- Add greens and cook till tender.
- Season to taste.