Chef Zach Geerson hits your taste buds with an Angry Sauce (paprika sauce) recipe that pairs well with seafood. Try it as a whole recipe: Grilled Spanish Octopus with Angry Sauce
- ANGRY SAUCE
- (SMOKED PAPRIKA VINAIGRETTE)
- 3 1/2 T Smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 t Sage
- 1 t Oregano
- 1 t Rosemary
- 1/2 t Red Chili flakes
- 1 1/4 C Distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 C Canola Oil
- 1/4 C Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 t Kosher salt
- 3 – 4 T Water
- Add Paprika, vinegar, chili, herbs, salt, and water to the cup of a blender and blend on medium-high speed to finely chop all of the herbs.
- Reduce the blender speed to medium low.
- Combine the two oils and then slowly drizzle them into the blender.
- Once the sauce comes together, use it immediately or transfer it to a plastic container and store in the refrigerator.