Small Size, Big Results
Don’t let the small size of this cutie fool you. This pint size tool is a work horse within the kitchen. Use it to quickly and easily sharpen your favorite knife within the comfort of your home. Use the KitchenIQ Edge Grip to quickly sharpen your damaged and dull knives and for on a regular basis knife maintenance. This gem sharpens damaged and dull knives with only a few pulls during the coarse slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life. Then quickly finish and polishes the knife edge with only a few pulls during the fine slot. The Edge Grip€™s small size is ideal for storing to your knife drawer and for someone with a small kitchen or little storage space.
Work Smarter within the Kitchen
Who doesn€™t wish to work smarter within the kitchen? A super tip to take into account that is to keep your knives sharp. Don€™t let them go dull. The Fine slot at the Edge Grip is ideal for regular knife maintenance with its gentle ceramics. These ceramics will polish the knife edge and keep it sharp. So run the knife through this slot each time you use the knife. A sharp knife no doubt speeds up prep work within the kitchen.
Edge Grip Feature Gives More Flexibility when Sharpening
The Edge Grip is designed with a unique feature referred to as €œedge grip. € What does this mean? Well the bottom of the sharpener has been designed to allow the sharpener to rest at the edge the counter top or table. Why is this helpful? Every now and then while you sharpen a large chef€™s knife with a smaller sharpener, chances are you’ll drag the tip of the knife around the counter top. This will damage the knife or worse the countertop. So sharpening at the edge with the edge grip allows the knife to pull during the slots from heel to tip. Of course you’ll still use the Edge Grip on top of the surface but isn€™t it nice to have flexibility when sharpening if you wish to have it? The bottom is made of a non-slip material that allows for protected and sturdy sharpening.
KitchenIQ Edge Grip Features
- Unique design sharpens straight edge double-beveled Euro / American style knives.
- Two stages of sharpening, in one small compact unit at A super value!
- Coarse sharpening slot includes carbide blades that quickly sharpen dull or damaged knives with only a few pulls.
- Fine slot€™s ceramic rods are ideal for finishing and polishing the edge, and are ideal for light touch-usato an already sharp knife.
- Edge Grip Bottom allows stable sharpening at the counter top or edge of the counter top or table.
- Designed in america by Smith€™s Consumer Products, Inc. the Edge Experts Since 1886.
- Stainless steel and soft touch accents.
V-Grip Bottom to be used on edge or counter
High-quality metals with a range of color tones
Soft grip maintain for comfort and regulate
Does not sharpen serated edge blades
Easy to make use of. The product may have copper brazing/solder used to bond two metals together.