Sapphire Laguna Restaurant & Pantry
1200 South Coast Highway,
CuisineType : Other
Sapphire Laguna is putting love and passion on the menu this Valentine ‘ Day. Featuring a three-course menu, beginning with a tasting of seafood, followed by a choice of entree and dessert; Chef Azmin Ghahreman ‘ globally inspired menu will excite taste buds and spark romance. The Valentine ‘ Day dinner menu will be served on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. with prices starting at $49 per person.* Reservations are recommended and are available by calling (949) 715-9888.
The night of romance will commence with a four-part tasting of seafood, featuring Maine Lobster Bisque, Seared Wild King Salmon Carpaccio, Moroccan Style Poached Jumbo Shrimp and a Lemongrass Crab Cake.
Chef Azmin ‘ entrees feature flavors that will satisfy any palate:
– Grilled Lamb Delmonico, Moussaka
– Eggplant Timbale, Fava Beans, Broken Olive Jus
– Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, Ravioli of Confit Leg and Raclette, Celeriac Garnish, Natural Thyme Reduction
– Crispy Wild King Salmon, Braised Greens, Tomato Cous Cous, Preserved Meyer Lemon Fume
– Pan Seared Barramundi, Winter Market Vegetables, Citrus Relish, Herbs de Provence Butter
– Black Trumpet Crusted Beef Tenderloin, Fingerling Potatoes, Baby Turnips and Carrots, Modern Red Wine Sauce
For the dessert course, entitled “Sweet Kisses,” Sapphire Laguna created two complementing trios expressing masculine and feminine qualities. Ladies will receive the “Roses Are Red” dessert and gentlemen will receive the “Violets Are Blue” dessert. A sweet note to end a romantic evening!
“Roses Are Red”
– Ivory Chocolate Pink Praline Torte
– Rosewater Panna Cotta, Rhubarb
– Thai Chai Semifreddo, Tangerine
“Violets Are Blue”
– Dark Chocolate
– Dulce de Leche Panna Cotta, Banana Caramel
– Coconut Semifreddo, Pomelo
*Please note: The three-course meal price does not include beverages, tax and gratuity.
Sapphire Pantry ‘ Be My Valentine Dinner “To-Go” :
Couples who prefer a romantic evening at home, but want to let someone else do the cooking can preorder the Be My Valentine “To-Go” Dinner from Sapphire Pantry. Each dinner will include a choice of an appetizer, entree and dessert. The “To-Go” dinner menu features a selection of foods from the Sapphire Laguna Valentine ‘ Day menu and starts at $42 per person. Orders must be placed by 9 p.m. on Sunday, February 12, 2012.
About Sapphire Laguna:
Chef Azmin Ghahreman opened Sapphire Laguna in 2007, specializing in a “global cuisine” menu of comfort food inspired by cooking styles from around the world, made with the freshest local ingredients. The restaurant also features an extensive list of beers and wines from around the world, and specialty cocktails created by Chef Azmin, who is also a master mixologist. Sapphire Pantry features fine wines, an extensive selection of artisan cheeses, local produce, a wide variety of specialty products and freshly-made, take-out food. For more information, visit www.sapphirelaguna.com or call (949) 715-9888. Sapphire Laguna is located at 1200 South Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.<br