Add to Calendar
January 26, 2010 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
- As part of the Newport Beach Restaurant Week, Bayside Restaurant has crafted two different three-course prix-fixe menus that are sure to delight. One menu is for lunch and one for dinner.
- From Friday, January 22nd through Thursday, January 28th, 2010, patrons are invited to enjoy a three-course lunch or dinner at Bayside at a special price. The lunch menu will not be available on Sunday, January 19th during Sunday Brunch.
- The three-course lunch menu is available for $20 per person and the three-course dinner menu is available for $35 per person.
- The lunch menu features options such as oven roasted Atlantic salmon on white wine caper risotto or fettuccini pasta with Colorado lamb ragu Bolognese style sauce. For dessert, a homemade vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and fresh strawberries.
- Two of the items featured on the dinner menu include sauted tiger prawns with a roasted heirloom tomato risotto or boneless pork rib rack chop with an exotic mushroom ragu. Dessert is the guest’s choice of any delectable item from the regular dessert menu.
- Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Dinner is served from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m
- $20 per person for lunch and $35 per person for dinner
- 900 Bayside Drive Newport Beach CA
- (949) 721-1222