Celebrity Chefs & Fundraising Benefit!
SOS Celebrity Chef Dinner is a fundraising event to benefit Share Our Selves and the many services we provide to meet the basic needs of the homeless and low-income individuals and families living in Orange County. Join us to support this great cause and enjoy an evening of fun, delicious food and beverages, and philanthropy. Local chefs with a passion for their community donate their name and culinary talents to create a one-of-a-kind gourmet experience. Take in the stunning ocean views while enjoying hors d’oeuvres stations, beer and wine tastings, and live music during the reception and silent auction. After the reception, the three-course dinner is held in the ballroom with outstanding chefs pairing up to prepare each course. The dinner portion of the evening also includes a program and live auction.
- Oceanfront outdoor reception
- Interactive food stations
- Live music
- Wine & beer tastings
- California cocktail attire
2018 Chefs to Date
- David Man – Island Hotel
- Kevin Meyer – Paséa Hotel and Spa
- Dee Nguyen – Break of Dawn
- Alessandro Pirozzi – Salerno Laguna Beach, Alessá Laguna & Pirozzi Corona del Mar
- Rainer Schwarz –Driftwood Kitchen, The Deck on Laguna & Hendrix
- Michael Beck – Hotel Irvine
- Rachel Klemek –Blackmarket Bakery
- Eric Mickle – Orange Hill Restaurant
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Hopkins at 949.270.2137 or [email protected].