A growing number of foodservice operators are pursuing a zero waste kitchen philosophy. But what does running a zero waste kitchen mean? Does it include composting? Recycling? Waste diversion? The answer depends on the operation, its menu, the available infrastructure and many other factors. In this hour-long webcast our panel of foodservice industry experts will explore the concept of implementing a zero waste kitchen and outline the steps operators can take to achieve their goals in this area. Because, at the end of the day, a zero waste kitchen does more than benefit the environment: it has a positive impact on a food service operation’s bottom line.
Our panel will also explore:
- How to get started
- Equipment challenges
- Dealing with local municipalities
- Setting goals and measuring outcomes
- And much more!
The panel is composed of
- Andrew Shakman, President and CEO, LeanPath, Inc
- Christy Cook, Senior Manager Sustainability Field Support, Office of Sustainability and CSR, Sodexho
- Sissy Burkhart, Cleaning Operations Manager, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Joe Carbonara, Editor in Chief, FE&S Magazine, Moderator
Register for this free zero waste webcast on the link provided.