Forgotten Grapes is proud to announce our first-ever Forgotten Grapes Wine Tasting Weekend Trip, April 8th -11th, 2010, destination Santa Barbara and Paso Robles. We’re taking 10 lucky Forgotten Grapes lovers with us for 4 days and 3 nights of wine tasting, winery tours, winemaker meet-and-greets, gourmet lunches and dinners and more, all for the low, low, super-low and all-inclusive price of $885.00 per person, based on double occupancy.
This all-inclusive $885 per person price includes all of the following:
- Ground transportation for you from your location in Southern California to Paso Robles and back,
- All ground transportation in Santa Barbara and Paso Robles during the weekend,
- Luxury accommodations at the ShadowWaters estate on Paso Robles’ Shadow Mountain, near some of the first vineyards and wineries in the region,
- All breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, including wine-pairing dinners at Paso’s award-winning Artisan and the world-famous Hitching Post II, and several intimate meals with the winemakers and their wines at their wineries,
- All your wine tastings, including both Forgotten Grape varietals such as Grenache, Mourvedre, Petite Sirah, Picpoul, Marsanne, Roussanne, and Tempranillo among others, as well as plenty of Traditional varietals including Chardonnay, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Syrah and many more,
- All winery visits, vineyard tours, and meet-and-greets with the winemakers at 13 Forgotten Grape-centric wineries such as Wild Horse, Kenneth Volk Vineyards, Carmody-McKnight, Dubost, Cass, Claibourne & Churchill, Lone Madrone and more,
- Transportation of any wine you purchase during the trip back to Southern California, so you don’t have to pay for extra shipping.
Once again, you get all of this for only $885.00 per person, based on double occupancy. But reservations are extremely limited, as there is only room for 10 wine lovers to accompany us on this premiere trip, so don’t hesitate. Sign up at ForgottenGrapes.com today.
For more information, to check out the full itinerary, and to make your reservation, visit ForgottenGrapes.com now! Don’t be late! And we look forward to seeing you in Paso with us April 8th – 11th!