It is a Wine Cruise- how could you not want to sign up this very moment?
Even though it’s a long way off, it’s time to start talking about next year’s cruise so those who want to go have time to plan. In the month of April we will be cruising up and down the coast of California on a 7 day wine cruise.
Join the California Wine Cruise on a group sailing April 28 to May 5, 2012 and enjoy a leisurely 7 nights to Santa Barbara, San Francisco, San Diego and Ensenada on the then newly refurbished Sapphire Princess. Enjoy the new Crown Grill, Piazza International Café and Movies Under the Stars.
Touch of Travel is holding group space on this sailing and in conjunction with Delius Restaurant, you can make this a Wine Tasting cruise, with tours, tastings and luncheons put on by Delius for those who choose to do so.
– All taxes and fees & Bon Voyage party hosted by Delius
– Bottle of wine and souvenir wine tote
– Bottle of wine onboard Sail for $850 per person (pp) in an inside cabin, $1100 pp outside cabin, $1380 pp Balcony cabin, suites and mini Suites also available.
The Exclusive Wine tasting package for $250 pp additional includes:
– Two private wine tasting events on board with Sommelier Dave Solzman
– Private Santa Barbara winery tour with lunch & souvenir glass
– Private Napa Valley winery tour with lunch & souvenir glass Lock in your reservation July 30 to August 14 and your deposit will be only $100 pp and that is fully refundable, until final payment is due. Plus, if you make your deposit during this time, you will receive a coupon booklet good for discounts on many items aboard ship.
Call at 562-426-9130 for further information and to hold a cabin.
Like we said earlier- how could you not want to go? Maybe this cruise would be appropriate for a Great Taste team vacation… we think so!
Posted By: Ashley Nicole 8/4/2011