Anaheim GardenWalk Chef Challenge
Sample signature dishes from House of Blues Anaheim, FiRE + iCE Interactive Grill + Bar, Grasslands Meat Market BBQ & Churrasco, California Pizza Kitchen, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., McCormick & Schmick’s Grille, Roy’s Restaurant, and cast your vote for best GardenWalk chef!
Registration begins at 2PM and the first 600 people will be able to sample free signature dishes and vote for their favorite. Attendees who wish to sample the food are asked to sign up at the registration table near the Concierge Kiosk in front of McCormick & Schmick’s at 2 p.m. to receive their voting cards. After sampling the food, they are then asked to vote to decide the winning dish. Arrive early to Art on the Walk from 2-5PM for live music, henna tattoos, face painting, balloon art, and a photo booth. #ChefChallenge #eatertainment #ArtontheWalk #LoveSoCal”
Signature Dishes Include:
- Voodoo Shrimp – House of Blues Restaurant and Bar
- Asian salad with chicken, cabbage, alfalfa sprouts, spinach, bean sprouts, green onion, and orange ginger sesame dressing – FiRE + iCE Interactive Grill + Bar
- Picanha Churrasco and greens with oven-roasted potatoes – Grasslands Meat Market BBQ & Churrasco
- Chicken Milanese – California Pizza Kitchen
- Shrimp extravaganza with sautéed jumbo shrimp and lobster pepper butter sauce over garlic herb crostini – Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- Yuzu Koshu Salmon Crunch Roll – Roy’s Restaurant
- Seared sea scallop with forbidden rice, burnt orange slaw, and a Peruvian pepper beurre blanc – McCormick & Schmick’s Grille
Sunday, October 14th, from 2 p.m. to 5:15 p.m.
2 p.m. – Registration for Chef Challenge
2 p.m. – Art on the Walk and free family activities
3 p.m. – Chef Challenge begins
5:15 p.m. – Chef Challenge winner is announced
For information on this or future Anaheim GardenWalk events, visit https://anaheimgardenwalk.com/